Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1-21-09



My BFF from Missouri is on a road trip with her husband, and they were able to stop by and spend the night last night. We had lots of catching up to do, and enjoyed playing Euchre with a deck of OBAMA playing cards. Now it's Wednesday morning... that means breakfast out with "the girls from church!" "The guys" meet for breakfast at Argo, which looks like a very old converted gas station, out on a country road, surrounded by corn fields, so our husbands went there for breakfast. However, "the girls" prefer something with a little more taste, so we head to the (award winning) Village Inn in the QC. So, today, I brought my BFF to breakfast with me to meet "the girls," which is where I snapped this photo. It was so great to see her! I miss her! I wish we lived closer to each other so we could hang out more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment