Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1-27-09



Today, I am starting a diet in earnest! I have had terrific back/sciatic pain for several days now, and believe it is my body's way of telling me that I am carrying too much weight, so, things are gonna change! My photos today show what I will be putting into my diet/protein shakes each day (Flax seed, Rice protein, almond butter, Omega Twin oil, bee pollen), along with cinnamon, and frozen fruit, or fresh vegetables... all bended in a VitaMix! I also took "before" pictures of myself, which I will NOT post... unless I am successful... in which case, I will post B4 and after pictures! But for now, the B4 pix stay on my refrigerator to motivate me, and in my private journal that I spoke of yesterday. Wish me luck! I'll need it!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting still. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. B4 and after pictures are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, BFF, I wish you more than luck--I wish you strength and courage...and wish I was there with you. Need your dedication to rub off on me! Prayers that your pain is relieved, hugs no matter your size, love ya!

    ReplyDelete