Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1-28-09


Just a progress report on how my nails are growing back out after having the falsies removed in late December... you can see the progress when you look back at my post on 1-12-09. I'd say they are about one-third on the way grown back, yes? Also note my dry/sandpaper skin...I do not tolerate these cold winter temps and/or hot, dry furnace air very well. Note to self... drink more water! Stay extra hydrated!

Rod made some delish bean soup last night... one of those "clean out the pantry" and "clean out the veggies in the fridge" kind of recipes... he threw in a little of everything, including rotel tomatoes, Becky's Hot Stuff, and smoked pork chops. It was YUMMY! Thanks for making dinner, DH!

Can you tell that nothing much is going on today, and I'm hard up for picture ideas?!?!

1 comment:

  1. In addition to the water, I suggest some hand lotion. ha ha

    It is hard thinking of pictures every day, isn't it??!!

    ReplyDelete