Thursday, January 29, 2009

1-29-09



Just passing along a little Geek Squad humor... read the second/bold line above the orange line on the card... hee, hee. DH is taking a CISCO ~ computer networking class, and needed a crossover cable to connect two computers together, so we went to Best Buy and found one. He was reading the instructions on the card and busted out laughing, and when I asked what was so funny, he showed me the card. Made me chuckle too, so thought I would pass along a smile to you peeps! Hope you have a smile each and every day!

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!! I love it. Made me laugh outloud too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny--and then ya think, they probably wouldn't have a warning like that unless someone actually.... Steve and I laughed too!...ya know, there may actually be some people around here that have tried it

    ReplyDelete