Saturday, January 31, 2009

1-31-09



This weekend, QVC is airing several shows for Bare Escentuals MakeUp/Skin Care, and those of you who know me are well aware that I love BE products! So, I stayed up past my 9:30 p.m. bedtime, watched their 10 p.m.-1 a.m. show, and could not resist their newest Face Fashion collection: Earthy Chic (#A-89664 for those of you who want to check it out!). I have their previous FF collections and LOVE THEM, so decided to splurge!!! I'm a "SparkleCrack addict," what can I say! I need to go to BE rehab!!!

This afternoon, DD called and said that her BFF just had her baby this morning at 3:37 a.m., and that we could go visit them at 12:30 p.m., so DH and I went to the hospital to see the 9-hour-new baby and deliver the baby gift which I made and posted a picture of 1-2-09. The baby is BEAUTIFUL...PERFECT...and the mom is doing very well. My prayers for her were answered! Babies are such a precious gift! Congratulations! I will let the new mom and dad post pix of their baby as mine turned out pretty dark.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I like the look of that kit. Why didn't I buy it? And Sweet Sensations. I should have bought that too. Dangit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. I don't know when I will get to wear makeup again:)

    ReplyDelete