Monday, June 15, 2009

6-15-09 Squash and Swatch

I'm a bit bent out of shape...
Today for my birthday, I treated myself to what I call the annual "Squish & Swish/Squash and Swatch" treatment... a gift to myself and my family... my yearly Mammo and PAP exams. (My PAP today was a second, follow-up exam from the one I had posted last week.) I decided to take a photo of the instrument of torture for my blog today (and dare any man to have HIS family jewels compressed in this torture device and see if HE dosen't feel bent out of shape as well!!!)...


This is the beautiful setting outside the women's imaging center where one can go to regroup!
I decided that a Starbucks White Mocha on Ice would do a better job at reviving me than this waterfall, so went there instead after my "S & S!" Nice to have those tests done with for another year... am praying for "normal results."

6 comments:

  1. I need to go for my mammogram too. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil Twin's Wife... You are welcome for the reminder! I would post this on your blog, but I can no longer open your blog for some reason... keep getting an error message. So, if it seems like I am not posting comments on your blog... that is why... otherwise, I would. I should try to take a pix of the error message. Maybe that way, some of you who may have had the same problem could help me out?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky,
    I'm a new follower and am enjoying your photography and narratives so much! Loved your comments on the "S&S" mammo machine. My sentiments exactly!

    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job - you are right, you are giving a gift to your family when you stay on top of those things. Wishing you excellent results!

    ReplyDelete