Friday, June 14, 2013

6-14-2013 Finished L'il Bunny Foo-Foo

I finished knitting...
inserting blocking wires...

blocking...

(pine trees and pine cones detail)
this morning!
I love how it turned out!
A few more steaming/drying sessions
 to finish blocking it
and it is ready to send on its way
to the recipient!

She's always been a 'mountain girl'
(Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska)
and I'm sure she loves being surrounded by pine trees
and their intoxicating scent
not to mention their amazing cones!
(And don't miss the four 'deer' 
up the center spine of the shawl...)
When I saw this pattern
I immediately thought of her
and knew I had to knit it for her!
What a wonderful forest
to wrap around her shoulders
as she sits outdoors on her new front porch...
or indoors in front of the fireplace!
Every stitch with love!  
:*)



No comments:

Post a Comment