Sunday, December 1, 2013

11-28-2013 Happy ThanksChristmas

Because the weather is too unpredictable
to be traveling at Christmas-time,
the grandbabies come to visit
at Thanksgiving
and we celebrate both holidays.

Thanksgiving morning, 
PAPA spent time playing with the GB's
while I finished up the cooking.

After a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at noon,
our (18 & 19 month old) grandbabies 
(using the same ornaments their parents used as children)
decorated our little Christmas tree
for the very first time...
my grandson wanted all the candycanes...
my granddaughter wanted all the snowflakes...

I think I have the prettiest little Christmas tree in the world!
What do you think?!?!?!
It makes me smile every time I look at it
and think of them putting on the ornaments.  :*)

AFTER the tree was decorated
they each opened a few Christmas gifts.


But, I...
I received the best gift of them all...
a new charm for my bracelet
(baby bootie on right side)!
Yep... 
another grandbaby (#4) is on the way!
Our DD is expecting our GB#3 in January 2014 
and our D-I-L is expecting our GB #4 in June 2014.
We are blessed... and soooooo THANKFUL !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment