Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12-15-2014 Hungry?!?!?

 Each Monday morning,
my granddaughter and I go to the library
to return the 5 board books she borrowed last week
and select 5 new books for the coming week.
Then we stop in the library cafe 
for a small cookie and some lemonade or hot chocolate.
While she looks for her books
I peruse the new books and decided 
I need to check these out...
later, I thought it was interesting that
they all pertained to FOOD!
Must have been HUNGRY?!?!? hee, hee.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I rHello, I recently purchased your "Buxom Babe" pattern & I seem to be having a few issues & need your help - please!

    1.) I understand the need for the watermark on pattern - but when printed it comes out really
    dark & makes the the pattern hard to read.......

    But, aside from that (not that much of a nuisance - just thought I'd mention it for future reference)

    2.) I am lost: (Head & Body) - nowhere from Row 1 through 21 does it state to place a marker -
    yet on Rows #22 / 28 / 29 / 30 (very confusing to me) it states to "move up" marker?

    Thank you,
    Gigi
    Sorry but didn't know how else to contact you...

    ReplyDelete