Monday, April 27, 2015

4-27-2015 Remember?

Remember the socks
I started knitting for a KAL?
Well, I finished them this morning!
Love them! They fit perfectly.
I love how the pattern develops from the toe to the cuff...
from the toe to the ankle, small cables represent the flower stems,
from the ankle up the leg, the flower buds begin to open,
just below the cuff, the flower is in full bloom,
with their seed pod bobbles,
and at the top of the cuff
the picot edging is the seeds being cast to the wind.
If you click on the picture to enlarge it
you can see the progression better.
This was a fun KAL project!
I learned a new heel technique
as well as a picot bind-off.
-------
Also finished a dishcloth last night...
(the blue and green one).
Have a purple and pink one underway now.
Once it is finished I will be good to go 
for the dishcloth exchange at my LYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment