Tuesday, May 19, 2015

5-19-2015 Lost My Wedding Ring

Sometime, somewhere,
during today's busy schedule
of doctor appointments, a mammogram,
grocery shopping, dining out
and other errands around town,
my wedding ring
which has been on my finger
for 42+ years
accidentally slipped off un-noticed.
I am heart-broken!
I took this photo last weekend
to show my Jamberry Nail Wraps for the 
Mother's Day Photo Shoot,
and it shows the ring...
so I printed off this picture
along with all my contact information
and retraced my steps to all the locations
I had gone today
in hopes that someone had found it
or will find it.

I am so sad.
I've never seen another wedding ring
remotely like mine.
It was very unique
and holds lots of sentimental value.

I cannot allow myself to get too upset
or grieve too deeply though
and risk my health (heart)...
I will try to remember that it is "just a thing"
(that can never be replaced!)
which I have enjoyed for 42+ years
and now it is time to "Let it go"
and see what comes next.
Still, the tears keep leaking from my eyes
and probably will for days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment