Tuesday, June 2, 2015

6-2-2015 Next KAL - Crane & Pelican - Full Moon


Today I got the yarns for my next KAL
(online Knit-A-Long)...
"Unleashed"  flip-top mittens.
It will be a nice, small, lightweight project
for summer!
- - - - - - - - - -
Also, went out to dinner this evening
at the Crane & Pelican in LeClaire, Iowa,
with my women's Bible Study group at church.
The food was pricey and overcooked,
but the fellowship was divine!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Driving home
I noticed a huge full moon
coming up over the horizon over the corn fields...
wished I had my camera with me at that moment.
Instead, I took a snapshot on my phone
when I got home.
The photo does not do it ANY justice!
It looks totally lame coming up over the rooftops.
Over the corn fields, it was STUNNING!




No comments:

Post a Comment