Tuesday, December 8, 2015

12-8-2015 IZZY and Waltz

This is an "IZZY DOLL"
(a.k.a. "African Comfort Doll")
which I have seen featured in my knitting forums
every year around Christmas time.
These dolls are made and donated by knitters 
around the world
to different organizations and groups
(soldiers...policemen...doctors without borders...
Red Cross... etc.)
to give to children in difficult times...

I finally decided to give the pattern a try.
It took me about 2-3 hours to knit, seam, and stuff.
 This IZZY will stay with me for now
and keep my other Christmas knits company...
from left to right:
Elf on a Shelf, Snowman, Christmas Bear, Pookie, and IZZY.

Also, my dear daughter gifted me 
with a lovely new nail polish from Jamberry...
called "Waltz." I love it!
It is a perfect color for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment