Sunday, July 3, 2016

7-3-2016 Missing Mandy



Today, my DD posted this...a memorial to her best friend who passed away shortly after high school graduation in a car accident...

”I will never forget watching the sun rise on this morning 20 years ago, my mom waking me up, my exclamation to God. My heart breaks on this morning just thinking about it, and tears are streaming down my face. Life is certainly not always fair, or fun, or easy, but mine is better having known her. I can't even believe that my best friend has been gone for 20 years. I have lived an entire lifetime without her. This anniversary is particularly heart wrenching for me for some reason. But it's not about me. It's about loving, learning, losing, grieving, healing. Today of all days, I will hug my children especially tight, remembering how fragile life is. I love you Mandy Marie, today as much as every day, and I miss you so terribly.” 





Love you and miss you always, dear Mandy!
Yes, DD, life is short and very precious!
Hug the ones you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment