Wednesday, June 14, 2023

6-14-2023 Swift...Toad...Donatello...Country House...The Fish Whisperer

#letsmakeart #awesomeartschool #sketchbookskool 
#sketchaday #sketchadayapp 
#swift
(Ha, ha. It looks nothing like her,
but I thought I'd give it a try!)

And some little sketches
for some upcoming birthdays...
Toad...

and Donatello...
which I still have to paint...

DH took me to Door County WI
to celebrate my 70th birthday!
We stayed at the Country House in Sister Bay.

the yard...

our room...

the view from our room...
(you can click on the photo to enlarge it)

sunning area...

hot tub just outside our room...

outdoor dining area...

a lovely outdoor heated pool...


the back side of the country house...

a nature trail down to the bay and dock...


calm waters...

on the way to the Northern Sky theater
to see the world premiere of
"The Fish Whisperer..."

dinner before the show...
the best tacos I've ever eaten!!!...



No comments:

Post a Comment